WHO WE ARE
The Site is operated by Shertina's Travel, LLC (referred to collectively in this policy as “we,” “us,” “our” and other similar pronouns). You understand and agree that any information collected via the Site (including, without limitation, personally identifiable information) shall be jointly owned by us and our affiliates.
By using our Services, you acknowledge that we will use your information in the United States and any other country where we operate. Please be aware that the privacy laws and standards in certain countries, including the rights of authorities to access your personal information, may differ from those that apply in the country in which you reside. We will transfer personal information only to these countries to which we are permitted by law to transfer personal information, and we will take steps to ensure that your personal information continues to enjoy appropriate protections. As our business evolves, this Policy may change, so check back to this page periodically to make sure you understand how your personal information will be treated.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested. Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
OPT IN AND OPT OUT
You may have the right to opt in to or opt out of certain of our uses and disclosures of your personal information. For example, when you are asked to provide personal information on this Site, you may have the opportunity to elect to, or not to, receive messages from us by e-mail or, if applicable, text messages. You may tell us that you do not want to receive our promotional messages, or that you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes by sending us your name, address, e-mail and phone number to: Shertina's Travel, LLC, 7715 Crittenden Street, #329, Philadelphia, PA, 19119, ATTN: Privacy Administrator
You can opt out from your data being used by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can also opt-out of our promotional emails by clicking on the opt-out link within the e-mail you receive.
To opt out of our text messages, please follow the opt-out instructions in the terms and conditions for the text messaging program that you signed up for.
Please indicate whether you are asking us to stop sharing your information with third parties, or if you are writing to request that you no longer receive a particular media notification from us. Please understand that it may take us a few days to process any opt out request and that even if you opt out of receiving promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions and communications with us. Also, to stop receiving promotional messages from third parties who already have your contact information, please contact them directly.
Your choice to receive personalized advertisements.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS WE HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
If you are a customer, an agent, an employee, the personal information we hold and use is necessary for the performance of the services contract or independent contractor or other agreement to which you are a party or to perform the services you have otherwise requested.
If you are a prospective customer, the personal information we collect and use is necessary for our legitimate interest in providing you with information about the services we offer, and about which you have expressed an interest or that we believe will be of benefit to you. Where appropriate, we will obtain your consent at the time we communicate with you.
In some cases, our purpose for collecting the information is because you have expressly consented to our collection and use of your personal information.
We collect your personal information for a variety of reasons. You may provide the information to us directly, or through a tool or product provided by Company or another organization to your employer in the case of our business clients. We collect your personal information, such as name, address, email address, phone number, and credit card information in order to provide the services you have requested. Other examples of personal information that we collect include:
- From travel customers, we may also request information such as your passport and known traveler information, vendor loyalty programs, and other information as deemed necessary by the service provider to fulfill your request, to permit us to provide other ancillary travel services to you and to manage your travel experience.; and
- From business customers, customer relationship information, such as business contact information.
Doing Business with You.
We use the personal information we have collected to allow us to evaluate your employment application, to provide the products and services you have chosen, process payments, or to manage and develop our business and operations, including:
- Establishing, managing and terminating business relations with you;
- Reviewing the products and services that we provide to you;
- Informing you of our products and services other than those that you have specifically requested;
- Informing you of products and services carefully selected third parties may wish to offer you;
- Responding to your comments or requests for information;
- Investigating and preventing fraudulent activities, unauthorized access to the services and other illegal activities;
- Protecting us against error, fraud, theft, and damage to our goods and property;
- Enabling us to comply with applicable law or regulatory requirements;
- For any other purposes about which we notify customers and users; and
- For any other reasonable business purpose to which you consent.
- If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your email address to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference.
We may email you when:
- You request information about our company;
- It relates to purchases you have made from us (e.g., product updates, customer support, etc.);
- You consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose.
We are sending you information about our other products and services, offers, promotions and our newsletters, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. However, you will always be able to opt out of such communications at any time.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
A SPECIAL NOTE FOR PARENTS CONCERNING PRIVACY
Our Site is not directed to children. We do not sell products or services for purchase by children. We will not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at the email address below. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use of that information.
Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience. We encourage you to visit the Direct Marketing Association’s website (http://www.the-dma.org) and explore the Get CyberSavvy! Program as well as the GetNetWise website (http://www.getnetwise.org) to learn more about parental control tools
HOW TO CONTACT US
Telephone Number: 267-974-7077
7715 Crittenden Street #329
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19118
Last Updated 10/1/2018